The Stone House Inn
This inn was built ca. 1773 by Samuel Moffett on the Old Bark Bridge Road.

During the Revolution "Stone House" was used by patriots as a meeting place. In later years it became known as the Ballinger House.

Near here there was a skirmish at the old Bark Bridge between the tories and patriots.

(Privately Owned)

100 South West Avenue, Wenonah