Stanger (Episcopal) Burial Ground
The old burying ground holds the remains of the early Stangers, the founders of Glassboro and their families. It is believed to be the site of the first St. Thomas Episcopal Church. The cemetery is the resting place of Glassboro's early settlers.

One gravestone is inscribed in German for Solomon Stanger (1743-1794). Some graves are marked with rough field stones without name or date.

North end of Glassboro on the junction of Broadway-and Main Street