Shady Lane Complex
254 County House Road
Clarksboro, NJ 08020
Administrative Clerk, Buildings and Grounds
(856) 251-6721 Fax
Our mission is to ensure the citizens of the county can continue to rely on all the services the County offers.
To accomplish this we work closely with all departments, some of our key responsibilities are to:
- Maintaining safe and effectively managed buildings for State and County Government
- Safe access to County building
- Renovations and enhancements to facilities to benefit the citizens of Gloucester County.
- Ensures that the safety of the County continues to be intact with all correction facilities and prosecutors areas.
- All court facilities are ready to serve whether it is civil or criminal court.
- Preparations and set up for County sponsored events
- The department's grounds crew provides personnel for lawn services, snow removal, delivery and moving services.
Buildings and Grounds maintains all County owned and operated facilities.
We strive to ensure all buildings are maintained and effectively managed in the County of Gloucester.
This includes current occupied facilities as well as new construction and/or renovation projects, including:
- Normal Building maintenance and repairs
- Negotiate Contractual services and maintenance agreements related to any functional area of building maintenance and or construction
- Manage and perform renovation projects including actual construction and processing all necessary governmental paperwork, permits.
- Process payment for all utilities, purchases and/or contractual obligations
- Manage all furniture, equipment and file movement throughout county.
- Manage movement of departments from building to building.
- Maintain all HVAC systems and temperatures in all buildings
- Ensure all buildings are operating with in PEOSHA regulations
Robert M. Damminger, Freeholder Director
Frank J. DiMarco, Freeholder Deputy Director/Liaison