Veterans Services
VA Flag

Recordation of Military Discharges

The County Clerk’s Office records Honorable Discharges and Honorable DD-214’s free of charge. Recording these important papers affords Veterans the security of knowing that their discharges are permanently on record within the Clerk’s Record Room. All documents are considered confidential and can be accessed by only veterans or their family members.

***Note*** DD-214's are not considered public record and can not be viewed by the general public  

Veterans still battling the 1973 St. Louis fire that destroyed millions of services here for full article.

Veteran's Entitlements

For eligibility guidelines, click here

Photo Identification Cards

Veterans can also receive a Veteran’s Photo Identification Card that lists the books and the pages of their discharges as well as the branches of military service. This service is free to all honorably discharged Gloucester County Veterans.

Veteran's Vending Licenses

Veterans residing in Gloucester County may apply for a Veteran’s Vending License. There is no charge for this service, however, you must demonstrate proof of residency and be approved by the State of New Jersey’s Department of Military and Veterans’ Affairs.

Gloucester County Veteran Affairs Homepage
For additional information on Veteran Services provided by the County Clerk, please call (856) 853-3235