One Stop partners located at the American Job Center include:
The Gloucester County Institute of Technology is also a partner in the delivery of youth and literacy services; however, they are not physically located at the American Job Center.
Services available at the One Stop include:
- Job Seekers
- Locate employment opportunities
- Post resumes
- Learn job search techniques
- Obtain careeer descriptions
- Access information regarding free training and financial aid
- Receive information about continuing education
- Vocational counseling
- Educational and aptitude testing
- Community-Based Organizations
- Access the One-Stop to augment service delivery to your customers
- Get access to information regarding free training and financial aid
- Adaptive equipment is available for your use
- Jobs4Jersey (OnRamp) - OnRamp is the job match tool of Jobs4Jersey.com, a website of the Department of Labor & Workforce Development (LWD). OnRamp uses the latest smart technology to take online job searching to the next level, putting you closer to successfully landing a good job.
Literacy labs use personal guidance and computer learning programs geared to real job needs to help workers expand or improve their skills in math, communications, reading, and English language skills.
American Job Center
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Rowan College at Gloucester County
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday - Thursdsay
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Jersey Job Club
The New Jersey Department of Labor's Jersey Job Club workshop series can help you acquire the tools to become self-sufficient in today's labor market.
Whether you are unemployed, underemployed, new to the job market, changing jobs or careers, or just keeping your options open, the skills you learn in Jersey Job Club workshops will help you refine your job seeking skills.
There are seven individual workshops available:
- Orientation Workshop
- Self-Management Skills
- Labor Market Research
- Job Search Techniques
- Marketing Yourself / Resume Writing
- Job Training
Please call 856-384-3700 to schedule the workshop you are interested in attending.
Business Resource Center
The Gloucester County Business Resource Center (BRC) helps provide business solutions to small and mid-size employers in Gloucester County. The BRC will assist with workforce development requirements associated with recruitment and training.
The BRC staff will help assess your business needs and refer you to the appropriate resources. Through our relationships with State and local economic development agencies, community development agencies, and community organizations we can help your business understand the wide range of assistance that is available.
Employers may post job opportunities, read resumes, obtain information on unemployment and disability insurance, and learn about free seminars and training for employees.
Please call 856-384-3763 for information regarding the Business Resource Center.