The Gloucester County Department of Public Health provides free health screenings to groups and organizations located within Gloucester County. Our Nurses, Clinicians and Educators are available to provide the following services at your next event or group function.
- Glucose Reading (Blood Sugar Test) – Please note this is a fasting test
- Total Cholesterol Reading – Please note this is a fasting test
- Blood Pressure Testing
- Derma Scan Screening (Sun Damage Facial Skin Analysis)
- Body Composition Assessment (BMI)
- Lifestyle Risk Assessment
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Diabetes Risk Assessment
For scheduling, or to find out more information please contact
Our Community Health Outreach Team will work with you to discuss your needs and schedule the appropriate health services for your event.
Click here to find an event near you Link to Calendar
Upcoming Screenings & Events
Annual Women’s Health Summit (WHS)
Each September, the annual Women's Health Summit provides women and their families the opportunity to experience fun and helpful workshops and exhibits on important health and wellness issues.
For more information and event specifics please call (856)218-4108.
By contract with all 24 municipalities, the Department of Health provides a range of nursing activities, environmental health services and public health information and health education services to all residents of Gloucester County. In addition to these governmental partnerships the Department of Health conducts community health meetings twice a year to document and enhance existing partnerships that impact the community’s health. The committee represents a wide variety of our community and covers many different areas of health and well being.
For More information on our community partnerships contact
Eric Fisher (856) 218-4108
Our partners include:
- AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey
- CAMcare Health Corporation
- Camden County Health Department, Regional TB Clinic
- Center for Family Services
- Communicare Adult Medical Day Center
- Complete Care Inc.
- Emergency Nurses Association
- FamCare, Inc.
- Food Bank Of South Jersey
- Glassboro Child Development Center
- Guardian Programs Adult Medical Daycare,
- Inspira Hospital Cancer Education & Early Detection
- Jefferson Health
- Literacy Volunteers of Gloucester County
- Maryville, Inc.
- Newpoint Behavioral Health
- Pitman Manor
- Red Cross Gloucester
- Regional Chronic Disease Coalition
- Robin’s Nest Inc.
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Southwest Council Inc.
- The ARC Gloucester
- United Way of Gloucester County
- Volunteer Center of Gloucester County
- YMCA of Gloucester County