Gloucester County will offer Antibody Testing
(Sewell, NJ)—Gloucester County will offer Antibody Testing to Gloucester County residents.
Antibody testing is for individuals who:
• Are not experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19;
• Have not experienced a fever in the past 3 days;
• Or have had or suspect they have had COVID-19, but have not experienced any new symptoms in the past 10 days. These symptoms include loss of smell or taste, difficult breathing, feeling weak or lethargic, lightheadedness or dizziness, vomiting or diarrhea
Antibody testing is NOT for individuals who:
• Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 less than 10 days ago;
• Were directly exposed to the virus in the past 14 days;
• Or have a condition that weakens your immune system
In order to receive antibody testing, Gloucester County residents must contact the Gloucester County COVID-19 hotline beginning Tuesday, May 19 at (856) 218-4142. Phone lines will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please have your insurance information available at the time of your call. Antibody testing is open to Gloucester County residents 18 and older only.
Testing will take place on Wednesdays at the following location:
Gloucester County Health Department
204 E. Holly Ave
Proof of residency, such as a passport or driver's license, is required.
For more information on Gloucester County’s response to COVID-19, please visit www.gloucestercountynj.gov/alerts or call (856) 218-4142.