- Feature Links
The County of Gloucester complies with all state and federal rules and regulations against discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services, and activities. In addition, County encourages participation of people with disabilities in its programs and activities and offers special services to all residents 60 years of age and older. Inquiries regarding compliance may be directed to the County’s ADA Coordinator at (856) 384-6842/ New Jersey Relay Service 711.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
We have designed our website with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools:
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website:
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Adobe Flash may be required to view certain videos that appear on this website: