Frank J. DiMarco, Director
Director of the Gloucester County Board of Commissioners
2 South Broad Street
P.O. Box 337
Woodbury, NJ 08096
Term expires December 31, 2022
Email Frank J. DiMarco
Director Frank J. DiMarco is presently serving his sixth term on the Gloucester County Board of Commissioners. He served as the Deputy Director for three years until chosen as Director of the Gloucester County Board of Commissioners on January 1, 2022.
As Director and Liaison, Frank oversees the Department of Administration which includes:
- Human Resources
- Clerk of the Board
- Gloucester County Improvement Authority
- Insurance Commission
- Planning Board Member (Statutory)
- Tax Assessor/Board of Taxation
- Wage & Hour
- Elections Board and Superintendent
- Gloucester County Animal Shelter and the Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Gloucester County Housing Authority
- Gloucester County Utilities Authority
- Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee
Director DiMarco is also a 1st Alternate member of the New Jersey Association of Counties Board of Directors.
Director DiMarco has been a resident of Deptford Township since his early childhood and still resides there today with his wife Marlene and their two children, Frank Jr. and Delaney, Jacklyn and grandson, Frankie. They all belong to the Infant Jesus Parish.
Director DiMarco was a four term Deptford Township Council member and a member of Deptford’s Recreation Advisory Board and Municipal Drug Alliance. He has served as a member of:
- Board of School Estimates
- Deptford Township’s Planning Board
- Deptford Township’s Zoning Board
- Gloucester County Construction Board of Appeals
- Gloucester County Institute of Technology / Special Services School District Board
- Gloucester County Municipal Economic Development Council
- Gloucester County Veterans Cemetery Advisory Board
- New Jersey Association of Counties Board of Directors
Director DiMarco is an alumni of Deptford High School and a member of the Deptford Elks Lodge Number 2708.
*Aide submitted update on 1/3/22.