The New Jersey Department of Health and Vault Health continues to partner with Gloucester County to offer COVID-19 Testing.
The Gloucester County Public Works Complex is located at 1200 N. Delsea Drive, Clayton 08312.
Vault Health will administer PCR and Rapid testing. Individuals do not need ID or insurance to receive a COVID-19 test.
Appointments are mandatory for all individuals looking to receive a COVID-19 test at the Gloucester County Public Works Complex. To make an appointment please visit: https://NJcovidtestingappt.as.me/Gloucester
Vault Health is working to establish more testing dates and longer hours. We will continue to update our website weekly with the latest testing hours.
The Gloucester County Public Works Complex will be open the following days the week of January 10, 2022:
- Tuesday, January 11 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, January 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, January 14 from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday, January 15 from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.