Gloucester County will have a surplus of open appointments at the Mega Vaccination Site beginning Tuesday, January 19 to Saturday, January 23.
At this time, you can register for the vaccine on the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System and you will be notified when an appointment is available to you: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov.
As of Thursday, January 14, 2021, the only tiers eligible to receive their vaccine are Phase 1A and Phase 1B which includes:
- Phase 1A
- Paid and unpaid persons serving in health care settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials
- All residents and staff of long-term care facilities.
- Phase 1B
- Sworn law enforcement, firefighters, and other first responders.
- Individuals aged 65 and older are eligible. Individuals ages 16-64 with medical conditions, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus.
If you do not fit these descriptions, you can still pre-register now for when you are eligible to receive your vaccine at https://covidvaccine.nj.gov
Walk-ins are NOT guaranteed a vaccine. We recommend you register with the New Jersey Vaccine Schedule System and wait for your appointment time.
The Gloucester County COVID-19 Hotline can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (856) 218-4142. Please note: this hotline will not be able to register you for a vaccine or appointment time.
The New Jersey State COVID-19 hotlines are available 24/7 at:
- General COVID-19 Questions: 2-1-1
- Medical COVID-19 Questions: 1-800-962-1253