Early Voting Sites
|Gloucester County Complex||1200 N Delsea Dr, Clayton, NJ, 08312|
|Logan Municipal Building||125 Main Street, Bridgeport, NJ 08014|
|Monroe Public Library||713 Marsha Ave, Williamstown, New Jersey, 08094|
|RCSJ Behavioral Science Center||1400 Tanyard Rd, Sewell, New Jersey, 08080|
|Riverwinds Community Center||1000 Riverwinds Dr, Thorofare, New Jersey, 08086|
Primary Election Early Voting Times
Fri. June 2nd 10am – 8pm
Sat. June 3rd 10am – 8pm
Sun. June 4th 10am – 6pm
Vote-by-Mail dropboxes have been set up at the following locations:
Deptford Municipal Building
Franklin Municipal Building
Glassboro Municipal Building
Gloucester County Admin Building
Harrison Township Municipal Building
Mantua Municipal Building
Monroe Municipal Building
Office of Elections
Paulsboro Municipal Building
Washington Township Municipal Building
Woolwich Municipal Building
Click here to view your Sample Ballot for the upcoming Election.
Click here for Poll places for the upcoming Election. (Please note NEW Poll Places for Deptford Twp)
As a reminder to voters concerning being eligible to vote in a primary election- either using a VBM, in person at an early voting site, or on Election day, see the following pursuant to NJSA 19 .Thank you!
- A voter who is listed to receive mail-in ballots for all future elections, pursuant to the provisions of section 3 of P.L.2009, c.79 (C.19:63-3) or section 14 of P.L.2018, c.72 (C.19:63-3.1), and who is not affiliated with any political party shall not receive a mail-in ballot for a primary election. Such unaffiliated mail-in voters shall receive a political party affiliation declaration form and information concerning how to affiliate with a political party and how to vote in person at a polling place on the day of a primary election. Those voters can also choose to declare a party online by updating their registration online at https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/register
- If you are a previously affiliated voter who becomes unaffiliated, you must file the declaration form no later than 55 days before the primary in order to vote in either primary.
- An unaffiliated voter may still vote in a primary election by voting in-person during the early voting period or on election day for either the Democratic or Republican party. After an unaffiliated voter casts a vote in-person in the Democratic or Republican party primary election, the voter will be affiliated with that political party going forward.
- If you are a registered member of the Green Party, Libertarian Party, Natural Law Party, Reform Party, U.S. Constitution Party, Socialist Party of New Jersey or the Conservative Party, you can participate in the convention of that party, according to its bylaws, but you cannot vote in either the Democratic or Republican Primary.
Please take note of the election services listed and the appropriate office you should seek regarding each.
Board of Elections
- Certifying challengers and board workers
- Conducting election recounts
- Polling place inspections
- Receiving and counting vote by mail ballots and provisional ballots.
County Clerk Elections Division
- Ballot drawings
- Certifies school, primary, general and special election results
- Petitions and filings
- Provides/processes Vote-by-Mail Applications
- Sends Vote by Mail Ballot
Superintendent of Elections
- Commissioner of Registration
- Custodian of Voting Machines
- Party Declaration
- Change of Affiliation
- Voter Registration
- Address Change
- Name Change