Board of Elections
- Christopher Powell, Chairman
- Carmen Di Novi, Secretary
- Mike Milam, Commissioner
- George W. Shivery Jr., Commissioner
About the Board
The Board of Elections is pleased to work cooperatively with the County Clerk and the Superintendent of Elections to provide Gloucester County with fair and efficient elections.
The Board of Elections responsibilities include:
- Certifying challengers and board workers
- Conducting election recounts
- Polling place inspections
- Receiving and counting vote by mail ballots and provisional ballots.
People are always needed to work on election day for processing voters who come to the polling place to vote. Submit a poll worker application (PDF).
Vote by Mail Reports
In accordance with NJSA 19:63-10(b), the Board of Elections is required to post a Vote By Mail returns list 14 days leading up to Election day. That list can be viewed by clicking here.
Vote-by-Mail dropboxes have been set up at the following locations:
Deptford Municipal Building
Franklin Municipal Building
Glassboro Municipal Building
Gloucester County Admin Building
Harrison Township Municipal Building
Mantua Municipal Building
Monroe Municipal Building
Office of Elections
Paulsboro Municipal Building
Washington Township Municipal Building
Woolwich Municipal Building