Veterans Affairs Healthcare


  • Fill out complete Veterans Affairs Healthcare Application (PDF) (Front and Back). Section IIB financial disclosure must be completed
  • Include a copy of Separation papers or DD214
  • Include a copy of primary and secondary insurance cards (Front and Back)
  • Send Application, copy of Separation or DD214 and copy of insurance cards to the following address:
    Office of Veterans Affairs
    P.O. Box 337
    Woodbury NJ, 08096

Helpful Resources

If you have questions, please call 856-401-7660.