Receive your vaccine at the Gloucester County Public Works Complex
1200 N Delsea Drive Clayton, NJ 08312
Appointments are not required. Walk-ins welcome.
Individuals between the ages of 12 years old and 17 years old must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian and/or fill out the Vaccine Consent Form prior to visiting the mega site.
Gloucester County is now administering COVID-19 Vaccinations at the Gloucester County Public Works Complex. (get directions)
You will not be able to receive this vaccine if you have any of the following:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If, within the past 14 days, you have been in close physical contact (six feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with someone who has laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
There will be no charges or co-pays to the vaccine recipient.
- Bring a form of ID.
Gloucester County COVID Hotline/Call Center
- Open during reg business hours Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
State COVID Hotline/Call Center
- For General COVID-19 Questions: 211
- For Medical COVID-19 Questions: 1-800-962-1253 (24/7)
- COVID-19 vaccines help our bodies develop immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19 without us having to get the illness.
- View fact sheets on the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines will not give you COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not cause you to test positive on COVID-19 viral tests.
- People who have gotten sick with COVID-19 may still benefit from getting vaccinated.
- Getting vaccinated can help prevent getting sick with COVID-19.
- View information on vaccines while pregnant or breastfeeding.