Register at Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center
The Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center is now scheduling COVID-19 vaccine appointments for those classified as 1A and 1B under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
Individuals between the ages of 12 years old and 17 years old must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian and/or fill out the Vaccine Consent Form prior to visiting the mega site.
The Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center is located at the Rowan College of South Jersey, Gloucester Campus at 1400 Tanyard Road in Sewell, NJ (get directions). When you arrive, park in Lot E and enter through the Instructional Center.
You will not be able to receive this vaccine if you have any of the following:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell,
- Sore throat,
- Congestion or runny nose,
- Nausea or vomiting
- If, within the past 14 days, you have been in close physical contact (six feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with someone who has laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site is currently offering walk-in appointments between 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
There will be no charges or co-pays to the vaccine recipient. As authorized, insurance providers will be billed for vaccine administration. For those without insurance, vaccination is free of charge.
- Bring a form of ID to verify that you are a part of the phased priority group.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN ENTERING THE BUILDING.
To register for a vaccine at the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center at the Rowan College of South Jersey, please visit: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov.
Gloucester County COVID Hotline/Call Center
- Open during reg business hours Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
State COVID Hotline/Call Center
- For General COVID-19 Questions: 211
- For Medical COVID-19 Questions: 1-800-962-1253 (24/7)
Second Dose Information
You will receive an email from the state with second dose appointment information. Gloucester County also provides a date for individuals to come back for their second dose. You may come between the hours of 8 a.m.– 11:30 a.m. or 2 p.m.– 5:30 p.m.
You must bring your CDC card to receive the vaccine.
We are only able to vaccinate individuals who received their first dose at the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site.
- COVID-19 vaccines help our bodies develop immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19 without us having to get the illness.
- View fact sheetson the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines will not give you COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not cause you to test positive on COVID-19 viral tests.
- People who have gotten sick with COVID-19 may still benefit from getting vaccinated.
- Getting vaccinated can help prevent getting sick with COVID-19.
(Sewell, NJ)—Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine at the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site will be released through March and April in the coming day(s). Read on...
(Sewell, NJ)—Gloucester County has been notified of individuals receiving “missed appointment” emails early this morning pertaining to appointments they have scheduled for today, Tuesday, February 9, 2021. Read on...
By January 12, 2021, the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site will hit 50,000 total vaccinations. Read on...