Register at Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center
The Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center is now scheduling COVID-19 vaccine appointments for those classified as 1A and 1B under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
The Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center is located at the Rowan College of South Jersey, Gloucester Campus at 1400 Tanyard Road in Sewell, NJ (get directions). When you arrive, park in Lot E and enter through the Instructional Center.
New Jersey is rolling out the vaccines in a phased approach until large quantities of vaccines become readily available. At this time, we are vaccinating phase 1A and 1B. Learn more about Vaccination Phases.
You will not be able to receive this vaccine if you have any of the following:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell,
- Sore throat,
- Congestion or runny nose,
- Nausea or vomiting
- If, within the past 14 days, you have been in close physical contact (six feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with someone who has laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
The state will be releasing appointment times as vaccinations are available. The state mandates vaccine availability.
If you have already registered with the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System at http://covidvaccine.nj.gov and received your email to schedule your appointment, the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site will be an option for you to schedule your vaccine.
If you are eligible but have not received your email to schedule your appointment, please check your junk mail. If you did not receive an email asking you to schedule your appointment in your main or junk inboxes, please be patient.
There will be no charges or co-pays to the vaccine recipient. As authorized, insurance providers will be billed for vaccine administration. For those without insurance, vaccination is free of charge.
- Bring a form of ID to verify that you are a part of the phased priority group.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN ENTERING THE BUILDING.
To register for a vaccine at the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Center at the Rowan College of South Jersey, please visit: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov.
Gloucester County COVID Hotline/Call Center
- Open during reg business hours Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
State COVID Hotline/Call Center
- For General COVID-19 Questions: 211
- For Medical COVID-19 Questions: 1-800-962-1253 (24/7)
Second Dose Information
You will receive an email from the state with second dose appointment information. Gloucester County also provides a date for individuals to come back for their second dose. You may come between the hours of 8 a.m.– 11:30 a.m. or 2 p.m.– 5:30 p.m.
We are only able to vaccinate individuals who received their first dose at the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site.
- COVID-19 vaccines help our bodies develop immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19 without us having to get the illness.
- View fact sheetson the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines will not give you COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not cause you to test positive on COVID-19 viral tests.
- People who have gotten sick with COVID-19 may still benefit from getting vaccinated.
- Getting vaccinated can help prevent getting sick with COVID-19.
(Sewell, NJ)—Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine at the Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site will be released through March and April in the coming day(s). Read on...
(Sewell, NJ)—The Gloucester County Mega Vaccination Site will be postponing appointments on Thursday, February 18, 2021 due to inclement weather Read on...
(Sewell, NJ)—Gloucester County has been notified of individuals receiving “missed appointment” emails early this morning pertaining to appointments they have scheduled for today, Tuesday, February 9, 2021. Read on...