Testing at Gloucester County
Testing is now being held at the Gloucester County Health Department at 204 E. Holly Ave., Sewell 08080.
At this time, the Gloucester County Health Department is administering rapid tests by appointment only Monday through Friday. Please call (856) 218-4142 to schedule your appointment or for additional information.
New Jersey will roll out COVID-19 vaccines in a phased approach to all adults who live, work, or are being educated in the State. Within six months, New Jersey aims to vaccinate 70 percent of the adult population.
For information on the COVID-19 Vaccination please visit the New Jersey State Health COVID-19 Information Hub or the Gloucester County Vaccination Hub.
- County Offices with Restricted Access (PDF)
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Gloucester County COVID-19 Cases (PDF)
- Public Health - Coronavirus Information
Division of Human & Disability Services Resources for Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- COVID-19 Communication Card - English Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Communication Card - Spanish Version (PDF)
- COVID-19 Symptoms Infographic (PDF)
- NJ Department of Human Services - COVID-19 American Sign Language (ASL) Update YouTube Video
- NJ Department of Human Services - Tips to Stay Healthy YouTube Video
Programs & Relief for New Jersey Businesses
- Read the Economic Recovery Collaborative Final Report.
- The New Jersey Business Action Center's Helpline is now available from 8 am to 9 pm, seven days a week; call 800-537-7397 (800-JERSEY-7) to address any concerns you or your employees have
- The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) has set up a Coronavirus Information page that outlines resources for companies impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has funded new release programs as well. Be advised that some details are still pending. Please visit the Economic Injury Disaster Loans page for more information
For Job Seekers
- The New Jersey Department of Labor has released more resources regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. Work-related questions and answers regarding COVID-19 can be found on the Worker Benefits, Protections and the Coronavirus (COVID-19): What NJ Workers Should Know page
- For assistance with reemployment call the American Job Center of Gloucester County at 856-384-3700 or visit the NJ Career Connections website
- For immediate hiring opportunities, please visit the State of New Jersey's Hiring Portal
From Our Parks
- History Tots Online Lessons
- Nature Tots Online Lessons
- Gloucester Alert: have you registered for Gloucester Alert? Keep up to date with emergencies and local events by registering with the Gloucester County Emergency Alert Program.
Follow us on social media: